Monday, January 02, 2006

Bread Recipe - Ube Roll

-----Ingredients ----- Quantity-----
  1. Flour ---------- 800 grms
  2. Sugar ----------600 grms
  3. Salt ------------10 grms
  4. Baking----------60 grms
  5. Skim Milk------100 grms
  6. Cooking Oil----1/4 cup
  7. Water----------2 cup
  8. Ube Flavor-----1 table spoon
Later on I will show you the step by step guide for baking this bread

.:Note:.
This recipe is good only for 1 kilo of flour, if you want to bake more a kilo of flour you just need to add the quantity.

7 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Nancy welch novato ca http://www.penis-pills-2.info/movie-nude-pregnant.html preggo nude Uncensored gallery of paris hilton Car insurance teenagers what is a sport cpa weight loss pills Botox nevada pregnant sex cool pregnant if wear tampon during sex Zyrtec fda over the counter 2005 progressive auto insurance http://www.ebony-ass-5.info/Japanese-hairy-pussies.html http://www.pea-coats.info Amateur golfers

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir,

di po ba cake flour ang gamit para soft ang fluffy?

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

San po ang procedures???

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my blog post ... african mango plus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home